Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ub Funkey Game Creator - Ace & Mulch

These 2 UB Funkeys are Liam's favorites now. He has a renewed interest in playing UB Funkeys because he's having a blast creating games, and also playing the games that others have created. We finally found Ace & Mulch at a KMart a couple of months ago.



Ace & Mulch are different from the other Funkeys in a couple of ways. They don't have a game that is already created, but instead you create the games! They are also different in the way that they each have a detachable piece which make them toys to play with as well.






These are some of the games that Liam enjoyed playing:
watchoutforgreens, by Onewa80
Skywarz1, by Verto
Spacebattle2, by Funkeylover
1st, by THEGMAN12
accenturer, by spruce
boomboompow, by orcestra

7 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

A few months ago? You must've been busy if its been that long to post. :P
Oh and I STILL don't have ace. And I swore to be the first to get him, I think I might be one of the last...

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

we got a problem about sharing games. i hope they will fix it. who wants to call mattel for the problem?

akaabbey said...

Dino has gotten to play with them since we got them but for some reason my funkeys are not working yet & still don't have it fixed so I haven't played with them yet....

Glad Liam is enjoying them & gotten back into the funkeys

EpicFox said...

I know how you feel, frogboy96/vlurp11. I still don't have Ace or Mulch.. the only Paradox Green Funkey I have is Tadd. I'm unlucky and lucky now. We have no KMart, but now we have a Mattel Store that's PACKED with Funkeys. My dad got me the Speed Racer starter kit, and about two weeks ago I got VR Racer X and VR Dyer and Tiki. They also have these Funkeystown double packs with like Fallout and Wasabi. Weird.

Daniel said...

hey i am actually alecs best friend and i like your posts and follow my blog too i only have one follower:( so you want to follow my blog go on www.worldofmarioandluigi.blogspot.com and carinfoblaster.blogspot.com hope you follow :P

Jairo said...

i just bought a mulch friday!
i made 2 games only though.

Lucky411 said...

You Guys In America Are So Lucky! I'D Be Lucky If I Got A Mulch Before A New Portal Opens!