Thursday, February 7, 2008

More on Nibble's Pearl Diver


We finally found Nibble and I finally sat down to play! There is one thing I learned about playing the game last night....... you don't need to keep playing for more than 30 - 45 minutes and go up to 60,000+ points in order to win the trophy, access in game room, and the bubble monkey (for an "insane high score"). It is a fun game, but I wish I had remembered the comment on the last post when someone said they won it for around 40,000+. It was getting so late last night that I finally had to do a kamikaze move and dive Nibble into the cyclone. What's a gal to do? Carpal Tunnel syndrome was setting in.

But it's a fun little game (I'll need to take a break for a while after that!), it's cute how Nibble feels like he's actually swimming and you need to adjust his movements to the flow of the water. Or maybe that's just my touch pad on the laptop. I wonder if a mouse would be easier to maneuver?
Now I need to win the bucket of chum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know how high ur score has to be?