Monday, September 22, 2008

A summary of UB Funkey Cheat Codes (aka "bonus codes")

I just saw on Ebay that someone is selling a list of UB Funkey cheat codes for $2.45, and I couldn't help but laugh because they are available for free with just a quick google search. But then my jaw dropped when I saw that 2 people have already bought it! (I did a little more looking & saw that 5 people have purchased the list, some paid $3.25!). The seller advertises it as a list of 14 UB Funkey Cheat Codes.

I have two thoughts on that.......should I be trying to sell something as well? Nah, I don't feel right doing that, but I suppose information is valuable!

My second thought is this: Which code am I missing? I only have 13. I'll list them here (from previous blog posts) and maybe someone out there will know what the 14th is (but don't try to sell it to me for $2.45, LOL). My guess at the moment is maybe it came from the UB Funkey speaker set or maybe one of the multi-player games or newer hubs.
[edit: Oops! We did have the 14th cheat code, I just forgot, but thanks for the reminders from those who left comments!]

This is what I have so far:



  1. iluvfunkeys345 ~ 50 coins

  2. 6786allworkandnoplay ~ 50 coins & a Very Rare Insane Flaming Hoop

  3. sproutarboretum852 ~ 75 coins & five new wallhangings

  4. funkeystownmuseum28 ~ 75 coins & a Chocolate Lava Lamp

  5. wasabipagoda992 ~ 100 coins & box of Exploding Whizbangs

  6. tikihut327 ~ 50 coins & a war totem

  7. boggleden129 ~ 75 coins & a Ghost Flame Toilet

  8. ponderingpark453 ~ 75 coins & Sonic shield generator

  9. falloutcompound358 ~ 75 coins & Solid Gold Panel

  10. kelpybasin4564 ~ 75 coins & Chocolate Seaweed

  11. radicarules4565 ~ 500 coins & a Very Rare Diamond Treasure Chest

  12. dascratchclub983 ~ 75 coins & a Platinum Record
  13. bogglethemind2256 ~ 50 coins & a Foul Smelling Bone Chair
  14. rocketwithsprocket6588 ~ 25 coins & a robot

Enter the codes at the main menu login screen under "options". Each of your login names will get the bonuses upon login. Use lowercase letters when entering the code.

**
Here's another question for you all - Have you come across any codes that work more than once? The seller of the cheat code list on Ebay claims that some of the codes will work again on another day. I just went down the entire list that I have, and they didn't work again for me!
**

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just saying that to make a few bucks. Those liers.

Blog Author said...

But they have 5 positive feedback comments on Ebay, so no one is complaining yet! I'm baffled!

Liam just had an idea that maybe the 14th is the *Everything* code, although it no longer works.
I'm so curious if there is a 14th code out right now that works & what it is!

Pteprocks said...

(Off topic)
THE FORUMS ARE IN CRISIS!!! A HUGE GLITCH HAS CAUSED EVERY SINGLE TOPIC IN EVERY SINGLE FORUM TO DOUBLE IN NUMBER EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS IN IT!!! THE MOST POPULAR TOPIC, MIX N MATCH FUNKEYS, IS BACKED UP FOR 42 PAGES, CAUSING THE FUNKEY FUNNIES FORUM TO BE 166 PAGES LONG!!! MANY NEW TOPICS HAVE BEEN POSTED WARNING THE OWNERS OF THE SITE OF THE GLITCH, BUT IT'S ONLY MAKING THE PROBLEM WORSE!!! IT IS NOW NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANY TOPIC EXCEPT FOR THE FROMT PAGE ONE, WHICH OFTER TAKE UP THE ENTIRE FRONT PAGE!!! PERHAPS THE GLITCH WILL BE FIXED SOON... PERHAPS NOT!!! O.O

Pteprocks said...

And also- The code you're missing is Rocketwithsprocket(Can't remember the numbers)

Anonymous said...

I found the 14th code!

It's rocketwithsprocket6588
which gets you 25 coins and a robot. I think it's outrageous that somebody would sell codes for money when you can find some online. :P
Tell me if it works!
(P.S. I might get the Scratch speakers, and Mittens might too. if we get the code from it we'll inform you ASAP.)

Blog Author said...

Oh, silly me! I actually remembered rocketwithsprocket6588 just before I put the last comments through. I even did a blog post on it, but guess I didn't add it to my main list.
Thanks for the comments, I'll add it to the post.

Anonymous said...

I can't remember what ones but about 5 of the codes don't work for me and I've never used them before. What's up?

Blog Author said...

I'd say to try them again. Use lowercase & be careful with the spelling, you might even try to copy them directly from the blog post. Some of the spelling is tricky. But they all worked for me, so good luck & try again!

Anonymous said...

I went on a cheat website to look for codes a few months ago and there were 2 that didn't work:
speedracers102
deuceandlotusrule
The first one said it game 5000 coins and 5000 coconuts and the second one said it gave 5 black hot rod couches and 900 coins. DON'T TRY THESE! I wish they worked, though...

Anonymous said...

There is a new code I havent tried it yet and I hope it works. My awesome green laptop is down right now but my sister said she found it on my cheat site. My little brother still didnt check it out yet either. Apperently it is:
flurryicecold419

I hope it works it is said to get you
50 coins and a bronze snowflake

billy4032 said...

how do i enter flurry's and nibble's game with jerry?

Anonymous said...

WARNINGFALLOUT4458
SOLISVERYHOT6589
BONESCLUBHOUSE952
MAYORSAYSOSAYSSO951
ILOVEXENER2345
FUNKEYSTOWN6767
LAPUTASTATION4433
SPROUTARBORETUM852
ILUVFUNKEYS345
WASABIPAGODA992
FUNKEYSTOWNMUSEUM28
6786ALLWORKANDNOPLAY
TIKIHUT327
BOGGLEDEN129
PONDERINGPARK453
DASCRATCHCLUB983
FALLOUTCOMPOUND358
KELPYBASIN4564
RADICARULES4565
BOGGLETHEMIND2256
ROCKETWITHSPROCKET6588
TIKIWUBBA1154
DRIFT4SPEED5477
WHOISBANDIT8854
GLUBGLUBGLUB9961
LOTUSTHEGIVER9968
WATCH4WASABI7748
TWINXBLINX1152
SCRATCHANDMIX3362

these i think are all the codes?!