Monday, December 29, 2008

Mattel UB Funkey Server is up & running

We've been able to play multi-player games for 2 days now. It appears the server problem is fixed, or maybe there is less demand for it (I don't know?) It's so nice not see the message about Master Lox infiltrating the network! That was getting old.
Is everyone else back with their Funkey Network connection?


I have also heard of the loot problem where some people had purchased (with real money) loot...or something....but it didn't appear in their accounts. Is anyone still experiencing that problem? {Onewa80 posted a comment that Mattel knows of the problem and has given the estimate of 3 days that it will be fixed}

Of course I would not know anything about that because I STILL DON'T HAVE THE 4.5 FUNKEY TRUNK UPDATE!

It wouldn't bother me if I hadn't seen that Mattel made such a big deal about it with a press release. And now everyone is talking about Angus, loot, familiars and keystones, and I haven't a clue what they are talking about!

There is a case open with Fisher Price/Radica/ Mattel (whatever they call their consumer relations dept), but I have never had follow up on any of the previous 3 I have had with them. I did get one follow up phone call once, but it was weeks later and the problem fixed itself somehow before then. If I do get a follow up call from them on this case & they resolve it, I promise I'll write very, very nice things about them! :)

22 comments:

Claire said...

It is finally up!

I like your crib Robyn!

Anonymous said...

I know that's awesome I'm so glad I really wanted to try out my new MP funkey ^.^

Ninjix said...

It is ok to use it! And I am getting Sprocket in the mail i will challenge you!

Claire said...

I JUST MET ROCO IN HOLLER CHAT!

XD

Claire said...

Sorry for commenting so much but I found a guy with ALL OF THE HIDDEN REALM FUNKEYS!!! His name is Wedge.

I will put an image of him being bomble. He had to go though. :(

Josh Vaughn said...

Loot is still not showing up in my child's account... Has anybody been able to resolve this?

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get the update right now. Whats your crib name Robyn?

Anonymous said...

Alright. I just tried to get the update but it still didn't work. I went to My Computer. Then to Local Disc C. Then to program fileas and to UB Funkeys. I clicked on Radica Game and went under "Update". The weird thing is when I go under "Update" there are files that say "trunk" and "hidden realm" but I can't access them in the game!

Anonymous said...

I'm so bored with ub funkeys. The fact that I can't even get on is killing me. I didn't realize how crazy I was over funkeys until now. I know that the server is back up but that isn't helping me here. I could realy use some cheering up.

Onewa80 said...

Halelugah! HAHAHA!
Sorry about the 4.5 update. Call radica.

-80
by the way, I asked funkeysrfun(you) to be my buddy, but you declined every time.
What was up with that?(I'm not mad)

Onewa80 said...

Oh, right!
The loot will appear in three days. That's what I heard when I called radica about that, cuz it happened with me.

-80

Pteprocks said...

I bought $10.00 worth (Real money) of Loot yesterday and it isn't im my account yet... I know that at least SOMEONE got Loot because they said they used a Portal Jammer to get into the Oni Dojo and they showed a picture... I want my Dot Familliar...

PS: Word verification was a real word! It was "shant" like "Shan't" or "Shall Not". I had to post that!

Claire said...

I put up pics of a real bomble on my website if you guys want to see. You guys can chat also with the Meebo thing on the right. Here is my website:

http://ubfunkeys.synthasite.com/blog.php

Blog Author said...

Thanks, Ninjix

Anonymous said...

when does hidden realm funkeys come out in stores and where are there game rooms?

Blog Author said...

Hi Pit272 - My Funkey name is funkeysrfun (sorry I wrote that wrong earlier so this is a re-post to correct it), Liam's is BB2 and Rotomus. I do need more friends on my list because often I can't find anyone to play Sushi Showdown or Jongg Challenge with. We just played Pteprocks in a few games, that was fun! Sometimes if Liam starts to play, I step in. So if you ever notice it going slow on the other end, then fast, that would be the switch! But if anyone ever plays rock'em sock'em sprocket, then that's all Liam....I do not like that game, I am so bad at it!

Blog Author said...

Onewa80~ I never saw a friend request from you, so that was a mistake! If it was last evening, we left our Funkeys up and walked away and forgot about it. So maybe when no one answers in a certain amount of time it automatically declines (just a theory).
Liam has you on his friend list. He remembered your name because it's a bionicle name! And loves that.

Anonymous said...

Robyn which hidden realm funkey do you want most i want yang. I cant wait for it to come out and dc heros

Anonymous said...

Have you won the trophy for the sushi showdown i can help you out and let you win to get it then its gametime. By the way i wonder where yang, bomble, singe, and rajs game rooms are, and the funkey oni is coming out soon if you look at the side of the dream state starter pack its a monk and oni so possibly its more than 4 funkeys maybe like dream state and in hidden realm there are parts of the map that is still not revealed

Anonymous said...

my name on UB Funkeys is Kewlman (it was kewl in my old file, but it got deleted and wouldn't let me name my new file that) and my crib name is THEKEWLKRIB. Add me as a friend because I lost my friends list...:(

Onewa80 said...

OOOoooooohhhhh.
Mmm'k. (Warning, I rock at jongg challenge!)

-80

Anonymous said...

What is a custom funkey?